Friday, April 22, 2011

A Very Good Friday

For some reason, Easter brings up a lot of memories for me as a child. I remember one morning waking up to a giant pink bunny in my room (I had begged for this and never thought in a million years I would get it). I remember feeding my dog Peeps and watching, as he too, did not enjoy them. I remember the decorating of the eggs and the mess of the green sisal grass. I remember the white dress I couldn't wait to wear.

It was spring and the sun was starting to shine again.

With this Good Friday and the upcoming holiday; whether you celebrate tradition or religion, I wish you all the happiness in the world and the chance to make memories.

k.o

P.S Check out this Easter basket! Catering to the adult version of ourselves.


Gourmetgiftbaskets.com Red Wine & Dark Chocolate Easter Basket™ - $89 - $149

No comments:

Post a Comment