Monday, April 4, 2011

Successful Saturday

I spent my last Saturday bashing around London with my dear friend, Kristina. We spent the day shopping, chatting, and wandering. This successful Saturday was made possible by:



Busaba Eathai -Thai in the village. I ordered the Stargazer monkfish green curry, and loved every moment of it.

Pret A Manger - Of all the places in London to get cappuccino, I stop at Pret. Personally, I think their attention to detail is remarkable.

A walk by River Thames with picturesque sites of the London Eye and Big Ben.

Buxton Water - It's always a little exciting to see water named the same as a town in North Dakota.

Piccadilly Circus - A gathering spot of no other and a meeting spot to start.

Alice by Temperley - A new scarf, purchased from Sefridges & Co caused a buckle in my knees and an on-spot standing ovation.

*Honorable Mentions:
Art in the form of a high heel at Selfridges & Co.

Red sinks at Caffe Nero

I wish everyone a beautiful Monday!
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment