Friday, April 29, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Guide

The older I get, the harder it is to buy a gift for my Mom. She's the sentimental type who loves anything made from the heart or hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to pull out the glitter and construction paper, however, she deserves a little materialistic glory every now and then.

I'm currently tossing around these ideas:

Blue Facet Light - I think this is fabulous and I could see my Mom getting a kick out of it.



Longchamp Large Foldable Tote - I think everyone in NYC owns one of these. Maybe she could start the trend in North Dakota?



Grill Tray - I've heard so many good things on this simple contraption and she would never, ever buy this for herself.



Crosley Portable Record Player - My Mama loves her music. We used to have this giant commode type record player/stereo in our living room/basement for years. Patsy Cline, here she comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment