Monday, May 2, 2011

Successful Saturday

It was so beautiful on Saturday, I lost track of my whereabouts. I ended up in Soho and decided to go with it.

This successful Saturday was dedicated to stimulating the economy:



The Wine Hut -I picked up a bottle of Pinot Noir (Latitude 50) and can't wait to try it.

The morning after the royal wedding, panic settled in. My friend sent me the "Stay Calm Harry is Still Single" and it made me smile. For those of you not familiar, it is a play on the famous British poster.

Cafe Café - I ordered their Cappuccino and then was talked into trying their Rugulach Sticks. Very good.

Ray-Ban - I caved. It was a want, not a need purchase. Whatever.

Basil - I love fresh basil and was excited to find a healthy bunch to use to make pesto sauce. Did you know, basil is still considered the "king of herbs" by many cookery authors?

Fishs Eddy Rooster Carafe - I needed a carafe for the summer, and thought I would keep it in the family and buy one that matched the bowl I bought a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment