Monday, May 23, 2011

Successful Saturday

This past Saturday was strange. It could have been the possible Rapture of 2011, but every time I turned a corner, I saw something stranger than the last.

This successful Saturday was made possible by:



Giant Head sculpture in Madison Square Park - The internationally renowned artist says the white fiberglass resin work was inspired by the Greek mythological nymph Echo. She could only utter other people's thoughts but not her own.

23rd Street Station - A nice (yet, strange) man informing me this was the stop where I will be"saved and safe" on judgement day.

5th Annual NYC Dance Parade and Dance Fest - This annual celebration of eclectic dance styles from around the world boasts tens of thousands of dancers and spectators and presents more than 75 styles of dance.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I start my new job today and am both excited an nervous :)
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment