Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bed and Breakfast - Midwest Style

The older I get, the more attracted I am to B&B's. While sitting at the airport waiting to fly back to Manhattan, I started to flip though a Midwest Living that was sitting in the nearby seat. I found myself eagerly thumbing through their listing of favorite B&B's in the Midwest.

Chicago, Illinois:

Flemish House (Gold Coast) - I used to pass by this everyday while living in Chicago. It's quaint and in a perfect location.



Duluth, Minnesota:

AG Thomson House Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn - Duluth is gorgeous. While in undergrad, I would drive up there in the Fall to see the leaves change. It has a historic, romantic feel that leaves you rested.



Minot, North Dakota:

Dakotah Rose Bed and Breakfast - I've never been to this B&B, and the only time I found myself in Minot, North Dakota was while attending state basketball games. However, these pictures have me planning a visit soon.



I wish everyone a great Thursday! My schedule has been all out of whack lately, but it's a good thing. I hope everyone has some line change-ups that make things a little better.
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment