Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebrity Bathrooms

I love bathrooms. They are the first thing I check at any hotel or while visiting a home. Therefore, I couldn't help but be fascinated by images of celebrity bathrooms. You know you are curious too!

Um, yeah. Pretty much could live in his shower. {Filmmaker Michael Bay’s Miami Beach home}



Yes, please. {Ralph and Ricky Lauren’s Manhattan master bath, which overlooks the Central Park reservoir}



I love this; right down to the pineapple. {The powder room in actor Anthony Edwards and beauty maven Jeanine Lobell’s Manhattan apartment}



Color = Perfection. {The guesthouse at legendary couturier Yves Saint Laurent’s Marrakech home}



And back to my love of wainscoting. {Master bath in Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s Hamptons retreat}



I really hope the rain goes away in NYC! Here's hoping for some great weather.
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment