Saturdays are remarkable. This successful Saturday was made possible by:
1. Spring is here! The sun may hide, but I do believe those are tulips trying to spring free. There is a cute boutique located in the lower east side called Tulips.
2. Scandinavian Almond Bars. This new recipe was simply fun and perfect.
3. Bindya Scarf - A new spring scarf to brighten up the weekday.
4. Gramercy Theatre Box Seat - I wish I could say this was mine, but I love how you find the most random things on the streets in NYC. I couldn't help but imagine who this belonged to and what show they saw.
5. La Follia (Gramercy Park) - A new favorite. A cute tapas restaurant to meet my friend Mieke for a late lunch/early dinner.
6. Cherry Blossoms for sale! Did you know the National Cherry Blossom Festival is going on right now in Washington, D.C?
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!