Monday, March 14, 2011

Successful Saturday



It's hard not to love Saturday afternoons in NYC. After dealing with rainy weather during the week, this sunny Saturday was made possible by:

1. A perfect breakfast with eggs, bread and fruit. This video on how to make over-medium eggs is way too adorable.

2. Sunshine. Finally! The instant happiness medicine.

3. Union Square Park & The Big Short by Michael Lewis: I love Union Square Park. Sometimes, I feel like I'm primarily surround by homeless people and NYC students, but it's never boring. It was the perfect setting to read the latest book recommendation I received.

4. fete coffee: I highly recommend the Cardamon Cappuccino.

5. A random encounter of a cucumber infused water pitcher, made me search for a similar contraption for my own kitchen. I found the perfect one here.

6. Metamorphis Spa (located in NYC Midtown): Just taking care of a little maintenance ;)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment