Monday, October 10, 2011

Successful Saturday

This successful Saturday was beautiful. Unfortunately, a nice, consistent cold decided to become best friends with me.

This successful Saturday was made possible by things that helped me through the stuff and sneezes:

Burt's Bees Throat Drops- I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees. These are soothing and perfect.



Everything Beautiful Began After- Every good cold needs a good book. My favorite line so far "in the shadow of imperfection is beauty."



Law & Order SVU - There is nothing that Detective Benson and Stabler can't do. With Netflix streaming all seasons, it was a must cuddle up marathon watch.



And the grand-daddy of them all: Kleenex Tissues. I don't know what I would of done without them this weekend. I was excited to find a box with Hydrangeas (flower crush.) Did you know you could design your own Kleenex box? Um, awesome!



Regardless of this bugger cold, I'm happy with the weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend and found success in unconventional things.

Much love,
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment