Monday, July 4, 2011

Successful Saturday

Every once in a while, you need to escape the city. Since randomness is my life, I found myself knee deep in Philadelphia with people who have nothing but love for Ben Franklin, Cheesesteak, and Will Smith.

This successful Saturday was made possible by:



Reading Terminal Market - This place is out of control. If you can't find something to eat here, there is something wrong with you. This is the most unique and historic farmers market I have ever seen.

Philadelphia Museum of Art (a.k.a Rocky Steps) -I've been waiting to run these steps since I was a little girl. Due to flip flops and humidity that could melt your hair, I settled for an over-exaggerated walk.

Rocky Statue - I gasped as if he was real. Can you believe art snobs found this hideous?

City Hall Mural - I like coming upon random art in random places. I also like shortcuts.

Love Park -"I thought it would be bigger." A common phrase uttered when they first see the LOVE. I honestly could hear the ghosts of skateboarders past.

I hope everyone is having a great long weekend!

Happy 4th of July!
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment