Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pearl Barley and Puy Lentil Salad

I'm still trying to narrow down the sides that will be served at Thanksgiving this year, however, in the interim, I'm hopelessly trying to find ways to cook the bags of lentils I have stashed in my cupboards.

I'm not sure what I love more: this recipe or the beautiful pictures of the dish.





Pearl barley and puy lentil salad with roasted heirloom baby tomatoes, chorizo, green beans and baby radish

- - - - - - - -

1 cup pear barley
1 cup puy (or French) lentils
Large handful heirloom baby tomatoes
Handful green beans
Handful baby radish, thinly sliced
2 medium-sized whole chorizo sausage
Juice 2 lemons
Olive oil & EVOO
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Extra lemon wedges to serve
Baby basil leaves

k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment