Monday, August 8, 2011

Successful Saturday

This successful Saturday was completely made possible by bikes.

Summer Streets - While crossing Park Ave, I was nearly biked down by the summer streets.

Summer Streets temporarily close Park Avenue and connecting streets from the Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park to motor vehicles and open it up to people on three consecutive Saturdays in August (August 6, 13, & 20).

I had no idea this existed! I'm in next Saturday.



Spinning - I haven't taken a spin class since The Great Chicago Spin Class Debacle of 2005*. I decided to buck up and get back in the saddle.

Find some great reads on spinning, here and here.


{photo via cityfitnessphilly}

*I fell off the bike :/

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! There is always something special in the air when summer starts to wind down.
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment