Thursday, June 9, 2011

Redefining Contemporary Country Chic

First there was country, then there was country chic, and now there is contemporary country chic - redefined. I can't keep up!

Elle Decor showcased a weekend house in upstate New York that defines convention.

I guess one way to redefine contemporary country chic is to add a Moroccan lantern.



I like white, simple bathrooms like this one.



I love, love, love this outdoor shower in clear cedar. I think my parents should install one on the farm ;)



Not quite sure I understand the tree sprouting in the background, but, hey it's redefined design, right?



It's so hot in NYC! I try not to complain, because I'd much rather walk to work in the heat than in the rain!

I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. I'm looking forward to this weekend and my brother's visit!
k.o

No comments:

Post a Comment